Category: OTC medicines
Active substances: Hyaluronic acid, Silver sulfadiazine
Therapeutic class: Dermatology
Pharmaceutical form: Cream
Ialugen Plus 20g Cream is a two-component drug containing hyaluronic acid and silver sulfadiazinate.
Hyaluronic acid is the body's own substance that forms a natural part of the skin and mucous membranes, plays a key role in the healing process and optimizes the tissue recovery process of the organism. After topical application in the healing process, it supports cell migration and division and the formation of new blood vessels at the site of injury. It also reduces the uneven distribution of collagen fibres, preventing the formation of hypertrophic and keloid scars.
Due to its bactericidal and bacteriostatic action, silver sulfadiazinate acts against or prevents the development of primary and secondary infections. It is effective against a wide range of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, including Candida albicans.
Because of its double effect, Ialugen Plus 20g is a rapid aid in wound healing and infection treatment, and should not be missing in any family first-aid kit.
Thanks to the properties of active substances and the safety of the product, treatment with Ialugen Plus 20g cream is not limited in time.
Properties of hyaluronic acid:
- hygroscopic properties: hyaluronic acid is able to bind a large amount of water to its surface (up to 1000-times the size of its molecule), thus ensuring tissue hydration
- anti-oxidative effects: capture of free oxygen radicals and protection of cells from oxidative stress
- inflammatory reaction regulation: hyaluronic acid regulates the activity of immune cells
- healing support and epithelialization
Possibilities of using Ialugen Plus 20g Cream:
- treatment and support of wound healing – ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot
- acute and difficult to heal wounds
- post-surgical wounds (infected, at a risk of infection)
- vuvlitis, balanitis
- scars prevention
Ialugen Plus 20g Cream:
- two-component drug
- contains hyaluronic acid in combination with silver sulfadiazinate
- effective for a wide range of indications
- supports healing and treats or prevents infection
- effective in all phases of the healing process
- easy and convenient application
- no limitation in the duration of use
- suitable from the end of the 1st month of age
Available OTC pharmaceutical forms:
IALUGEN PLUS Cream 20g